Monday, December 7, 2009

Still At It

Procrastination is not a skill one wishes to possess. Unfortunately, it is the one most dominant in my life right now. That and my apparent facination with watching movies that make me bawl my freaking eyes out. Ah yes, I am quite the normal 18-year-old.

But come on, The Christmas Shoes? How can one NOT watch it??? It's like watching a car wreck - you just CAN'T look away. Sad, but true.

Ah well - what can ya do? Well, I know what I SHOULD do.....so it's off to the land of boring portfolios once again. With Egg Nog in hand and Friends on TV, I should be perfectly content....as long as I don't fall asleep again.

Speaking of which - I should tell you about my tragedy yesterday. Being an English major means loooong essays on quick notice. So when you're up until 3 and 4:30AM two nights writing a 1600-word essay and find out the next day that your computer failed to save it properly......let's just say that it's really hard not to have an overflow of emotions. Honestly, I didn't know if I should scream or cry...so I did neither. I got it done again but my study day was shot - which is why I had to do all my studying for this morning's exam TODAY!

Thank God I don't really have anything else to do in the next couple of weeks. Christmas shopping has been done for weeeeeks and everything's wrapped so all I'm doing after exams is hanging out with friends, watching a couple of movies and catching some MUCH NEEDED sleep!!!!

I have to finish my assignments now so I can actually get to bed before midnight this time. Talk to yah later. Have a goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment